Please see below a few images of our single plot retail kitchens.
Your kitchen is an important
and expensive purchase; we offer a comprehensive project management service,
taking your initial brief through the complete design process to installation
We manage every step to ensure a problem free conclusion.
A quick rundown to show how we work.
1. We arrange to visit your home, measure up the kitchen space. Or if it is a new extension we can work from your architect plans.
2. Run through your requirements:- kitchen style, materials, colours, worktops and appliances.
3. We come up with a initial design and full colour renderings, so you can see what it will look like.
4. Once we have reviewed and amended the design to your dream layout. We will produce an itemised quote.
5. If you are happy with the quote, we can begin the order process.
6. We will need a date for when you would like to start.
7. German kitchens need 6 weeks lead time from order, Handmade bespoke take 8 to 10 weeks depending on spec. UK sourced kitchens can take from a week to 3 weeks.
8. Once kitchen is removed or extension is finished, we will do a check measure to make sure kitchen will fit.
9. Kitchen ordered, deposit paid.
10. Once kitchen is in our warehouse it will be checked and then delivered to you.
11. Our kitchen will be installed by one of our professional kitchen fitters.
12. It normally takes 2 -4 days to have the kitchen ready for templating of the worktops.
13. Our stonemason will visit and measure / template for the worktops, confirm the colour / material. Then will run through worktop details like edge detail, tap position and any other specific worktop details.
14. Worktops will be fitted in approx 1 week, depending on size and complexity.
15. Finish kitchen, fit plinth, install appliances, remove all protection and check kitchen for damages.
16. Sign off kitchen and pay final balance.
Your kitchen is a bespoke product and each project is different so some timescales and processes may differ to above.
Contact us soon to discuss your forthcoming project.
We are happy to visit you an for initial free design meeting to discuss your requirements.